3. Deciding your length; The following is a Hair Extension length chart to use for your reference when selecting length.
4. Natural hair prep before installing your Hair Extensions, the following are required:
- Colour your hair first to desired colour
- To ensure a seamless transition between your natural hair and Hair Extensions, make sure your hair is rid of most or all split-ends. Speak to your stylist regarding a good treatment plan i.e. hair treatment as well as dusting or trimming split-ends
- Make sure that your hair is cut in long wispy layers to facilitate a seamless blending of your hair and extensions. If you have a blunt and short hair cut, it is still possible to get an undetectable professional look, although styling might be limited.
5. Selecting an Installation method; 4 of the most popular hair extension methods
Clip ins – are great for the casual extensions client looking for length and volume. This method is ideal for clients who do not want a permanent installation and is the most cost effective method on the market.
Braid less Sew ins– are a great method for clients who have fine and thin hair that require more volume and length. This is a more permanent method and is ideal for the client who prefer to have the extensions in for daily use and require length and a lot of volume.
Traditional Braided Sew ins– This method is also a more permanent method for the daily extension wearer, but is commonly used for clients with thick and or Curly hair and require length and a lot of volume .
Micro Loops– This is a single strand method and is also a more permanent method for the daily extension wearer. This is an ideal method for clients with straight un-textured fine hair to gain length and add some volume to your look.
6. Fill out the form below: